Episode 002: Tic-Tac-Toe, State in a Row
Christoph tries to make tic-tac-toe and gets stuck on immutability.
- The REPL calculator
- Let’s make a game!
- How do you keep track of the game board?
- How do you update the game board if you can’t change anything?
- OO told me the “right” way to encapsulate, now what do I do?
- “Nine lines of
letblock, and one line of actual function.”
- “The reference bucket brigade”
reductionswants to blow your mind
- Multiple universes of tic-tac-toe, and they’re all in a row!
- Time travel, for free!
Clojure in this episode: