Ep 048: Help! How do I fix my REPL?
Each week, we answer a different question about Clojure and functional programming.
This week, the question is: “Help! How do I fix my REPL?” We catalog the many ways we’ve broken our REPLs and talk through our strategies for getting back on track.
- “The REPL is a wonderful, wonderful thing.”
- “A cleansing restart.”
- “What is my Clojure band name?”
- “tools.namespace will help you find rename errors early.”
- “Refresh will continue to work, as long as you continue to work.”
- “Even a defonce can be def’d again. It’s a defonce, for now.”