Ep 050: Parentheses! Parentheses! Parentheses!
Each week, we discuss a different topic about Clojure and functional programming.
This week, our topic is: “Parentheses! Parentheses! Parentheses!” We defend the lowly parentheses, and discuss the benefits of having this stalwart shepherd dutifully organizing our code.
- “I’m converting my visual cues into audio information.”
- “Parentheses are like dust bunnies that have stacked up over time.”
- “Pounds of parentheses.”
- “The parenthesis is greatly misunderstood.”
- “Parentheses make the grammar of the language incredibly simple.”
- “I’ve never seen that in math, at least not in normal math.”
- “If you have 15 close parentheses, you might have to do some refactoring.”
- “Parentheses are the hugs your program needs.”
- “Peace, Love, Parentheses.”