Ep 055: Sets! What are they good for?
Each week, we discuss a different topic about Clojure and functional programming.
This week, the topic is: “Sets! What are they good for?” We examine one of the lesser used data structures in Clojure and talk about its unique characteristics and uses.
- “Sets aren’t going to get top billing.”
- “Sets are really about uniqueness.”
- “Sets let us calculate differences cheaply.”
- “Clever is a word I used to like when I was a younger programmer.”
- “Clever now equals hours of suffering!”