Ep 065: Stuck in the Middle
Each week, we discuss a different topic about Clojure and functional programming.
If you have a question or topic you’d like us to discuss, tweet @clojuredesign, send an email to email@example.com, or join the
#clojuredesign-podcast channel on the Clojurians Slack.
This week, the topic is: “Ring middleware.” We find that the middle is a very good place to start when almost everything is composed functions.
- “It’s all fun from Ring on up!”
- “I want to have more than one handler.”
- “We want to build up different scenarios declaratively.”
- “The way you compose functions together is by building a function that takes functions and returns functions.”
- Ring Wiki
- Routing middleware examples