Ep 084: All Sorts
Each week, we discuss a different topic about Clojure and functional programming.
This week, the topic is: “sort and sort-by.” We lay out a list of ways to sort your data, ordered by their relative power.
- “Clojure core is a shared vocabulary that we all can use.”
- “I can’t sort things in my mind, I’ll just have the computer do it for me.”
- “There only needs to be one sort-by function, because of the flexibility of passing in the classifying function.”
- “We don’t need any framework-y mumbo-jumbo.”
- “We do interop, but only at the edges.”