Ep 089: Branching Out
Each week, we discuss a different topic about Clojure and functional programming.
This week, the topic is: “if, when, case, condp, and cond.” We wander through the myriad ways of making decisions and listing choices in Clojure.
- “Clojure is all about the practical.”
- “Never be afraid of the in-line if.”
- “We need to conserve parentheses, for future generations of lispers.”
- “Build up the language to the vocabulary of your domain, and you won’t have to think about the language any more, you’ll just be thinking about your problem.”
- “Where are you in programming, without branching?”